Thursday, October 9, 2014

Just being a Boy

The summer was spent doing so many fun things.  Griff has had no time to rest!  Also he has gotten sassy like nobody's business and sometimes says the funniest things.
I was putting him to bed one night and he was like "Mama I want to sleep in your bed."  I said no you have your own bed to sleep in.  He said "This bed (as he waves at the bed) just isn't doing it for me anymore."  I almost busted a gut laughing!!!
At Grandma and Grandpa's he helped with the yard outside.  He went in to have a water break with Grandma and when she asked if he was ready to go back out he said "I have worked enough today.  I am going to play now."  HAHAHA!  What a character!
dancing with buddy Max

Car racing

tuckered out!

Who doesn't love Dairy Queen?

Monkeying around at Daddy's softball game

Planting the flower boxes - shirtless of course

Superman

Mom do I have something on my head??

Cool Dude