Sunday, November 17, 2013

The summer of 2013

I have been such a fail at blogging lately that I will just give you a glimpse of our little man through the summer of 2013.
Vacation with Uncle Tim and Kelsey

Moose Lake with mommy

Driving the boat with Daddy

Fishing with uncle Troy

Driving the boat on Moose Lake with Uncle Tim
Dinner in Hayward at Famous Daves
Driving the boat with Grandpa in Lake City

Chillin with my corndog

Katie and Jack at the Carnival

On the Merry-Go-Round

On the Ferris wheel with Daddy and friend Carson

4th of July with Natasha at the beach

Choo Choo Bob visits school and mommy came to visit!

Beachin it!

Making a train book with Auntie Katie



Wyalusing State Park 

Potty time with Grace at Bagey

Kayaking with Grandpa!

I'm riding my bike look mom!!

Look what Uncle Tim won for me!  ERNIE!!!

Making a fire in the backyard with my friend Lucy

Feeding Ezra the horsy

DQ with Grandma and Grandpa!  My favorite!

Meeting my new cousin Evie :)

The Turner crew!  

Having fun with Auntie Katie