Wednesday, May 1, 2013

May 1st - snow???

I can't believe it is May 1st - Mayday and snow is coming down outside.  The only thing that could possibly make that better would be gratuitous Griffin stories and pictures.(besides the fact that I am sorely behind on this blog!)

Griff is definitely in his terrible two tantrum phase, however he is the sweetest little guy.  He always says please and thank you.  He is very articulate with his words and very in tune with other people's emotions.  If someone is crying or hurt he always goes over and touches their shoulder or he will grab my cheek and go "Are you ok mommy?"  I melt every time.  He is charismatic and loves playing with all of his friends at school.  He has some adorable friends, Lucy, Macie and Grant to name a few.  He gets so excited to see them everyday which makes me happy that he has fun when I drop him off everyday.
He loves reading books and singing songs and has a great imagination.  We often "pretend" to cook or go frog hunting so he can hand it to me.
Since the weather had a 2 day spurt of being nice, Griff got his bike out that he got from his auntie Katie and loved wearing his helmet and riding it around the block.  He is really getting the knack of pushing the pedals and also how to make it stop.  And of course he loves spending time with his grandparents from both sides!  The kid is not lacking for love that is for sure!

Griff and his furry brother Charger

Best Buddies - Grant and Griff

Love my lady Lucy!

Man meatloaf is good!

I love my bike and helmet!!

Dentist?  Piece of cake!


Daddy and his mini me after a haircut

Sleeping little angel :)