Sunday, November 18, 2012

Happy Birthday! Griff is 2!!

I can't believe my little boo is two years old already.  He is no longer a baby and has officially become a toddler!  He is such a special little guy.  Has a great social personality, loves to talk, sing, help daddy mow the grass, hugs Charger all the time, and is still a little sponge!  He learns something new every day and is just awesome!  I am sad he is growing up so fast, but can't wait for what happens next!

His birthday was a hit!  We had the family over on his birthday with a Thomas the Tank Engine theme.  I tried to make a train cake and was reminded that I was never good in art class!  HA!  Good thing I made a backup cake just in case!

We made pork tacos along with the cake and Griff loved all the attention.  All of his favorite people in one room is hard to beat.  He got a cool train set from his Uncle Tim and Kelsey.  He is going to love it!  Then his auntie Katie bought him a Karaoke machine.  And we all know how much he loves the spotlight and loves to sing!  I will put a video up as soon as possible because its hilarious!

Unfortunately we ended the weekend with Griff getting the flu and barfing all over mommy.  Poor buddy.  So he certainly needed his nap!

Thank you everyone for everything!

The attempt at the train cake
Griff mugging at his daycare party.  Look at my cool train shirt!

See...there is a G on the back for Griffin!


Blowing out the candles on my cake with mommy helping

So proud!

Yay!

Playing with my buddy Jack!  He is so fun!
Sleeping after a rough night of getting sick