This summer has flown by! So fast I can barely keep up! Griffin is now Mr. Repeater. He can pretty much say anything now which is hilarious and really makes mommy watch her mouth!
He loves his corn on the cobb and has no problem taking down an entire ear all by himself! What a big boy!
 |
| Yummmm |
Griff is also getting big into sitting on the potty. He has gone only a few times, but still thinks its pretty cool to sit on it. The other day he sat on it for a full 5 minutes. Was so proud of himself. I took him off the potty and let him run around for a minute while I finished brushing my teeth. I looked over at him standing in the hallway and he pooped right there like it was nothing! HAHA!
I yelled his name and he turned to look at me and promptly stepped in his own poop! He looked at me and we both started laughing! (or cackling if you know how we laugh). Unfortunately I don't have a picture of that moment, but here are a few good ones of the King on his Throne.
So usually Tom cuts Griff's hair, but he usually gets it a little too short for me. So I decided to take him to Great Clips to see how he would do. At first he wasn't too thrilled and ripped his drape right off. But then the lady brought him over a sucker and things got better. He got hair all over his outfit, but his hair sure looked cute!
 |
| Get this thing off of me |
 |
| This sucker isn't going to occupy me forever |
 |
| Cuteness |
 |
| I am OVER THIS |