Thursday, November 17, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday Griffie!!!

I can't believe it's been a year since Griffin was born.  I remember the day like it was yesterday.  My water broke at about 2:00 in the morning.  We got to the hospital around 4:00am.  Around 7:00 I got my epidural and was a pretty happy camper all day.  By 3:30 I started to push and 2 hours later and a lot of swearing by my delirious self (apparently I sounded like a dying orca) Griff made it into the world at 5:36pm.  He was only on my chest for about 2 seconds before the NICU doctors took him away to help him breathe a little better.  About 3 hours later I got to see him for the first time all cleaned up and with a few tubes.  Then a week later got to bring him home right in time for Thanksgiving.  We couldn't imagine life without our little Griffster!
Mommy leaving for the hospital
Hanging in the labor room

Ahhh...epidural
Griffin Thomas Ramerth

Cuteness!
Proud Dad

Proud Mom
Look at how teeny compared to Dad!
First Family Photo