So little Griff stayed with Grandma Karen and Grandpa John this weekend and his uncle Troy. Even uncle Tim had a visit or two in there to hang with his favorite nephew. Grandpa picked Griff up from daycare and off they went. Too bad I don't have any pictures from the weekend, but heard they went on a lot of walks with Charger and played a lot in his new exersaucer (like a walker without wheels...he loves that thing).
Tom and I took a very fun trip just the two of us to Brule, WI where we tried our hand at Steelhead fishing on the Brule River. It was cold and even snowed on us, but Tom caught two really nice fish. One 20" and then as he was letting me try his rod...he was holding mine and not even paying attention and got ANOTHER bigger Steelhead (24") on my rod! We even went to the mouth of the Brule at Lake Superior. So we had fun. I got to sleep in each day and we just had fun hanging out with each other knowing Griff and Charge were being well taken care of. :)
 |
| Tom and his first Steelhead 20" | |
 |
| Tom's second Steelhead 24" |
|
 |
| The Brule River |
 |
| Mouth of the Brule at Lake Superior |
 |
| Tom and I - Lake Superior |