Friday, March 25, 2011

Growing like a weed...

So Griff had his 4 month appointment last Friday and he is a long little bean! 
His stats from birth to now:

Birth - 6lb 7 oz 20.5 inches long
2months - 10lbs 13 oz, 22.5 inches long
4 months - 14 lbs 8 oz 25 inches long

So he is currently in the 25th percentile for weight and 50th for height!   I forgot to start taking pictures of him with the frog when he was 1 and 2 months old...but I am trying to remember!

3 months old










4 months old













I sense a frog theme...
This weekend we are headed to Wittenberg, WI to meet new cousin Grace and see Helen from Alaska!  WOOHOO!  Hopefully she brought back some smoked salmon!!








Some milestones I should capture...little Griff is loving his rings and chews on them constantly with his cute, drooly little smile.  He is strong and handles tummy time like a trooper



Chillin in the Recliner
Charger likes it too...

I like eating my rings...
Tummy Time!